MetroPCS / Metro By T-mobile
For Metro by T-mobile + MetroPCS you will need to have the value bundle plan with your carrier for Call
Assistant to work.
If you do not have the Value Bundle:
If your device is VoLTE capable, you can switch it “ON” by following the steps below
Depending on the device, VoLTE will be in one of the following locations:
Settings > Connections or Network & Internet > Voice Networks. Set the VoLTE toggle to On.
Settings > Connections or Network & Internet > Mobile Networks. Set the VoLTE toggle to On.
You could also search for VoLTE in Settings if you can't find it.
T-Mobile - Manually Activate Call Assistant
1. Disable your phone's Wi-Fi Calling temporarily while you activate Call Assistant. In addition we have also seen that toggling on/off airplane mode works well.
2. Dial **61*(Insert Assigned Number)# and press the send button.
3. Once the call is active press the end button.
4. Dial **62*(Insert Assigned Number)# and press the send button.
5. Once the call is active press the end button.
6. Dial **67*(Insert Assigned Number)# and press the send button.
7. Once the call is active press the end button.
8. Now go back into the app setup and make a test call or go to Call Assistant - Settings - Verify Call Assistant
If you notice a T-Mobile MMI Error Issue:
As of December 12th, we've found that some T-Mobile Call Assistant users are experiencing an MMI error. If you received a message that said "invalid MMI codes" please follow the following steps.
Go to your Android's Settings
Select "Network and Internet" or "Connections"
Select "Mobile Networks"
Turn off "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode"
Now Repeat steps 2, 3, 4 (from above)
**Note: The settings choices may differ slightly depending on the phone and OS.**
Yes, Call Assistant is working!!! 😎
1. From any Home screen, tap Phone app
2. Tap Menu > Settings > Supplementary services > Call forwarding.
3. Go to Forward when busy type in (Assigned Number)
Go to Forward when unanswered type in (Assigned Number)
Go to Forward when unreachable type in (Assigned Number)
4. Tap TURN ON
5. Now Press make a test call or go to Call Assistant - Settings - Verify Call Assistant
If you are still having any issues getting Call Assistant activated and need additional help, please contact us via the Help & feedback in the Menu in the Call Assistant app
Feel free to also reach out via email@example.com
We're always here to best support you!
If you no longer want to use Call Assistant please dial the following code that pertains to your carrier to get back to carrier voicemail and disable Call Assistant.
T-Mobile/Metro: Dial ##004#
The Call Assistant Team